Reporting to: CEO
Location:Cablato Head Office (Marylebone, London)
Permanent / full time
Cablato designs, develops market leading personalisation and ad-serving technology solutions for broadcast, OTT and video channels.
Cablato is looking for an experienced Client Services / Business Development Manager to join their rapidly growing team in London.
You’ll be comfortable in and experienced in winning, managing and growing multiple agency and brand accounts, working and consulting with client stakeholders, from CEOs to account management and operations teams, and be commercially focused at all times.
You love learning new technology and teaching it to others. You’ll have a deep understanding of current broadcast & OTT advertising, ad-serving and data technologies; will be an excellent communicator and will have the desire to work within a fast moving, start-up environment.
- Act as a consultant between Cablato and its media agency and brand partners for both our self service technology platform and consultancy services.
- Understand the nuances of ad-serving and data management technologies and the value they provide
- Be confident at pitching to senior stakeholders, identifying opportunities, managing sales objections and winning work (from both existing and new clients)
- Be commercially minded at all times – continually looking to grow accounts and opportunities
- You’ll be charged with identifying additional revenue opportunities for existing clients, creating proposals and presenting on strategy and campaign results – business development is a key part of this role
- Slow to criticise, fast to praise
- Spreading the word of your work within the company and externally
- A good ambassador for the company
Account management & business development
- Be seen as an advisor to clients on all aspects of programmatic creative, ad serving, data management, consultancy, as well as a wider market context of the role of the channel
- Grow new business from both existing and clients – spotting the opportunity to pitch
- Drive forward the client strategy and being responsible for the delivery of it
- Build relationships with clients at every level of the business and understating their motivators and influences and how Cablato can help our clients meet and exceed on their objectives
- Follow up incoming leads and assign resources accordingly – managing workload and project planning with both the creative and development teams
- Work with the project, creative and design team to allocate of team resources effectively and appropriately
- Manage the lead list, forecast and weekly planning meetings with the Cablato senior team
- Provide updates on projected revenue for the month and how it is divided between clients
- Provide updates on existing client pipelines, i.e. what we can expect from clients
- Provide weekly updates on which campaigns are running, and how much volume is done
- Check campaigns daily to ensure volumes are pacing correctly and there are no issues
- Monitor client relationships for both opportunities and issues
- Identify and resolve issues before they become critical
- Be the first point of call to resolve immediate or potential issues with client
- Set client expectations and ensure the team delivers to / above them
- Continually advice and provide feedback to clients and advising them on how to improve campaigns and achieve the best performance
- Continuously develop market understanding
- Actively contribute to company blogs and social media
- Maintaining or improving client satisfaction survey scores
- Supporting the new business team with strategic direction and pitch work
- At least 3 years’ experience working within a business development / account manager role
- Must have experience working within either a digital marketing agency or an ad-tech / mar-tech company – ideally with experience selling SaaS products and managing both SaaS and consultancy clients
- Must have experience managing digital media campaigns, creative strategy, dynamic content strategy and ad serving
- Extensive experience / knowledge of data management, CRM and personalisation a plus.
- Extensive account management skills, confident and an excellent communicator
- Self-starter with the aspiration and desire to work within a fast paced and often stressful start-up environment
- Willing and able to travel as required to Europe, the US and Asia
- The nature of Cablato’s business and international client base will often require individuals to work outside general office hours and more than 8 hrs a day – candidates need to be able and willing to do this.
Get in touch
To apply, please send your cv and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org